Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Bf (28M) is throwing that he can’t see his daughter in my (23F) face

So long story short, I’m dating someone who has a daughter with another woman from a previous relationship. She lives in Washington state with their daughter; we live in Arizona. She had lived in Arizona but felt it was better for her to move to Washington state as that’s where she felt more comfortable. Right now, I am in a position where I could get a promotion in my job which would mean me having to live in a different area than my boyfriend. This obviously upsets him because he wants to be with me all the time but I didn’t see it as a big deal because the area isn’t that far away and we could still see each other on weekends and even sometimes during the week with the way our work schedules would be set up. He didn’t like that idea and thinks that I’m not “sacrificing” for him or “prioritizing” him like he has for me. And with that, he throws in my face that he could be living in Washington state seeing his daughter every day but chooses to stay in Arizona with me. Which I think is extremely unfair of him to say because I never asked him to do that. And I told him if he wants to live in Washington, he can. To which he responds “that’s not the point. the point is that you don’t prioritize me like i prioritize you.” Am I in the wrong here? I honestly don’t know but he sure as hell is making me feel like I am. I want this promotion because I know I’ll be happy where I’ll be but if it really is selfish of me to take then I could just stay where I’m at. Any advice?

TLDR; boyfriend says i don’t prioritize him and he has sacrificed seeing his daughter to stay with me and i should be willing to make a promotion sacrifice to avoid moving in a different area than him.



Submitted April 28, 2019 at 08:21PM by yooooooowtffffff http://bit.ly/2We9yt2
Bf (28M) is throwing that he can’t see his daughter in my (23F) face Bf (28M) is throwing that he can’t see his daughter in my (23F) face Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 29, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.