Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My wife (36F) and I (38M) have only had sex once in the last year

My wife and I are the proud and happy parents of a beautiful 8 month-old baby boy. Her delivery was a complicated one and she had a prolapse that has made her recovery difficult over the long term. She’s been going to PT and is progressing, but still needs more help in getting things back to where they used to be. Though her therapist has advocated sex to be a therapeutic help (mentally and physically) she’s still reluctant to have sex. We’ve only had sex once since our son was born and only three times during her pregnancy. I want to help her heal and will do whatever she needs me to do to support her but I miss being physically intimate with her. Please help me with some ideas how I can talk with her about bringing sex back to our marriage. (note: we have a happy and healthy marriage otherwise, just a lack of sexual intimacy)

TLDR; My wife and I haven’t had sex in a long time and she’s reluctant due to a difficult pregnancy, even though her PT therapist recommends it.



Submitted April 29, 2019 at 08:54AM by DownLikeLead http://bit.ly/2GSObs5
My wife (36F) and I (38M) have only had sex once in the last year My wife (36F) and I (38M) have only had sex once in the last year Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 30, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.