Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [25M] girlfriend [26F] has muted our text conversations on WhatsApp and iMessage and I think it’s a bit weird

[TL:DR: girlfriend has muted our WhatsApp/iMessage chat and I don’t know why. She gets texts from other guys/girls often and they don’t appear to be muted. Don’t understand]

I’ve been seeing my girlfriend for about a year now, and we’ve been official for about four months.

We text every day and tend to text quite a lot, both of us initiate fairly equally. However when she was on her phone while sitting next to me I noticed that I’ve been muted on WhatsApp and in iMessage. We only really use WhatsApp now anyway but I just thought it was a bit odd. When we’re together her phone is often on do not disturb too.

I’ve seen her get texts from a couple of guys who I don’t really know much about, and feel like she hides them from me a little with the whole do not disturb thing. One guy popped up when she was showing me something and so I asked about him, she said he was just a mate and that they weren’t that close.. but I’ve seen him text her quite a lot. She gets lots of texts from group chats / her girl friends so just find it odd that I’m the only one that seems to be muted!



Submitted April 28, 2019 at 10:38AM by throwaway_9483229 http://bit.ly/2Lp1Zz5
My [25M] girlfriend [26F] has muted our text conversations on WhatsApp and iMessage and I think it’s a bit weird My [25M] girlfriend [26F] has muted our text conversations on WhatsApp and iMessage and I think it’s a bit weird Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 28, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.