Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (19 F) FWB (18M) nearly choked me to death? What should I do?

I have been FWB with a guy I met in my intro to poly sci class in the first trimester of school. I would go over his house a couple times a week and sleep over. I had feelings for him and told him about my feelings. He agreed we would go exclusive, but that he wasn’t ready to date.

He treated me terribly, and started becoming a real asshole. He belittled me and my opinions, and barely spoke to me unless it was to invite me over. I realized he was stringing me along, and I decided that I wasn’t going to hold my breath about getting into a relationship.

One night I went out with a couple of friends and posted a video on snapchat. A guy was in the video with me, and my FWB did not like that. The next day I went to his house, and he basically told me I was ruining his reputation by acting lose and did not speak to me for the rest of the night. A couple hours later, he grabbed me to have sex (I honestly didn’t mind) and then put me in a chokehold and started choking me to the point where I couldn’t breathe. I don’t mind rough sex, and even asked him to choke me before, but this was just painful. I tried to tap out, but it took him a long time to stop. He did this until he came.

We didn’t talk about it until he apologized a week later. I told him it was ok, and that we had rough sex before. I honestly thought he just got too into it at the time. I didn’t realize he was actually being abusive and out of resentment.

Two weeks later, he texted me saying he wanted to see me but he was upset about me with the guy. I tried apologizing but I also told him that he wasn’t treating me well at all. He told me I was being crazy and fucked up for saying that, and that I had too many red flags. He has trust issues and now because I was dancing with a guy at a club I was untrustworthy.

The next day I went over to talk to him about it, and we kinda talked about it but not really. He said I was going to have to work really hard to get back his trust, but he wouldn’t beileve a word I said. He brought out some alcohol and I drank a little, but not much. I tried to initiate sex with him, and he said that he wouldn’t have sex with me unless he could choke me out. I said just have sex with me, and he replied that he didn’t think I could handle it. I said no I can handle it, and then he started having sex with me after pretending to contemplate it in his mind. He started having sex with me and put me on my stomach and put me in a chokehold. Ten seconds in, and I passed out.

When I woke up, his weight was on top of me and he definitely had sex with me when I was unconscious. I honestly felt like I had been buried alive because I forgot where I was. When I started struggling he stoped and said “I knew you couldn’t handle it” and acted disappointed. I started to say no, no, I can you can keep having sex with me.

I woke up the next morning with petechaie all over my face. My eye sockets were Black and blue, and the blood vessels in my eyes broke, making the whites of my eyes deep red. It took me two days to realize what really had happened. I went home from school and got checked up. I also found out I got an STD from him. I have reported him to my school, but should I go to the police as well? When I brought up the choking to him he claimed he didn’t know the injuries could happen, and basically blamed it on me. My parents are pretty conservative, and said I had some responsibility in this situation, so I shouldn’t go to the police. They don’t think I have a very good chance of winning. Can anyone tell me what the punishment would be for him? And what the legal process would be like??

Tl;dr, fwb nearly choked me to death during sex should I go to police??



Submitted April 28, 2019 at 03:56PM by scd_16 http://bit.ly/2ZHA1Bz
My (19 F) FWB (18M) nearly choked me to death? What should I do? My (19 F) FWB (18M) nearly choked me to death? What should I do? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 29, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.