Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Guy (22M) I (22F) went on a first date with said he doesnt date "hot" girls

So I met this guy on tinder and we met for the first time today. We went out to eat and went to the mall and everything seemed to be going okay. We got along pretty well and I could see him as potential boyfriend material one day.

However we started talking in the car and he mentioned he was very picky so we discussed that. Eventually it came to the topic of girls and he mentioned that he wont date "hot" girls because they are high maintenance and always have to be competed for. This kind of offended me. I know I'm not the most attractive girl in the world, but to hear that really hurt. Like he was settling or something.

We had plans to hang out some more but I ended up just dropping him off because I didnt want to. I really just want a guy that to him I am the most beautiful and sexy girl alive. To not have to hear about what I'm lacking all the time.

Am I overreacting?

TLDR: guy I went on a first date with mentioned he doesnt date "hot" girls. His comment hurt me and I cut the date short.



Submitted April 29, 2019 at 06:00PM by TrueLStar http://bit.ly/2IND6e9
Guy (22M) I (22F) went on a first date with said he doesnt date "hot" girls Guy (22M) I (22F) went on a first date with said he doesnt date "hot" girls Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 30, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.