Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My husband (21M) gets upset about the smallest inconveniences and it makes my(20F) day harder.

We ordered fried chicken. He forgot to tell them not to put in chicken breast. He got mad, so I tried to lighted the situation by saying "Hey dont worry, they can change the order at the window". When the KFC lady came to the window she already had prepared the food and that made him so mad. He told her to take out the chicken breast after and was fuming.

He gets upset like this a lot. I have to pull him out of if and make the situation lighter. Like if he drops a glass I have to say "Its okay well clean it together" to avoid him getting mad and ignoring me for the rest of the day.

Usually I dont mind doing it but he got so mad yesterday and I sighed and said to myself "I cant do this anymore" I suffer from mental health issues myself and I cant take on his huffing and puffing when tiny things go wrong.

What do I do?

TLDR: husband gets mad over tiny things and ruins everyone's day.



Submitted April 29, 2019 at 07:55AM by MashPatatoMonster http://bit.ly/2PDlqT5
My husband (21M) gets upset about the smallest inconveniences and it makes my(20F) day harder. My husband (21M) gets upset about the smallest inconveniences and it makes my(20F) day harder. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 29, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.