Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I [F27] have never dated or had sex. My friend [F26] calls me a freak. How do I get over this? I'm scared of intimacy

So I'm a 27 yo woman who has no intimate experience what so ever. Most of my friends are in established relationships at this point. I have never sought out intimacy beyond friendships since I'm afraid of intimacy. I can't pintpoint to what actually scares me, but I just know that it makes me extremely uncomfortable to progress beyond friendship with someone. I've had crushes and sexual urges but I've never acted on them.

Whenever someone introduces me to a guy, or theres sexual tension or it's expected to act in a way that progresses beyond friendship, I feel panicky and just want to get away from there.

When I have a crush on someone, it also makes me panic.

I'm a lawyer and accomplished in my career, have a good family and friends so I'm not sure whats wrong with me. It's like one part of me (relationships) does not work and needs to be repaired. Any advice on how to fix this?

Tldr: Inexperienced 27 yo woman that struggles with intimacy.



Submitted April 29, 2019 at 12:57PM by lolipopyye http://bit.ly/2UPXY5U
I [F27] have never dated or had sex. My friend [F26] calls me a freak. How do I get over this? I'm scared of intimacy I [F27] have never dated or had sex. My friend [F26] calls me a freak. How do I get over this? I'm scared of intimacy Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 30, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.