Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Am I [24F] an asshole for being grossed out by my bf [25f]?

So basically the gist is my bf and I have been together for about 4 years now and since the past two years he has gained about 80 pounds, and it is to the point where I don’t think I am attracted to him anymore. His clothes don’t fit and his belly sticks out of his shirts. I bought him new clothes but he doesn’t wear them. he is broke to afford any new clothes, he dealt with alcoholism, he’s unemployed and trying to find a job right now. He got a DUI, so I have solely been paying for us for the past year, and I’m kinda sick of it I know, even though he is unemployed. He still shows me attitude. And then tries to kiss me and all, and I just don’t want to touch him. I don’t introduce him to new people, and the old people I knew can’t believe this is him anymore. How do I tell him he needs to lose weight? I tell him, but he refuses to go to the gym with me. He sucks at sex, is out of breath in .02 seconds, and when we kiss, he has to stop to burp which fucking grosses the fuck out of me. And always gets acid reflux and mucus in his mouth cuz he smokes cigarettes now too and is fucking disgusting. I’m just disgusted by his habits, but I do love him a lot. He is the love of my life, but I just am not attracted to him anymore. what do I do? He also refuses to stop drinking, even though he has the propensity to abuse it!

And then when I bring something up he goes like you are gonna leave me cuz I’m a loser, and now you’re going to an Ivy League law school blah blah. And yes I’ve got my life together, and I am a traditional person who lost my virginity to this dude, and I just can’t seem to let go.

TDLR: boyfriend is very unhealthy and gained 80 pounds. I love him but I am not attracted. What should I do?



Submitted April 03, 2019 at 07:26PM by yerrrrtities https://ift.tt/2YOtxjK
Am I [24F] an asshole for being grossed out by my bf [25f]? Am I [24F] an asshole for being grossed out by my bf [25f]? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 04, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.