Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I [17M] feel ashamed that I'm submissive in my relationship with my girlfriend [18F]

My girlfriend is definitely the one in charge and the dominant one in our relationship. She usually plans where we go on dates and stuff and what movies we see. When we spend time together, I usually rest my head on her shoulder or on her boobs and she strokes my hair. When we walk around, she always puts her arm around my neck and she's usually the one who initiates kissing. She's pushed me against a wall and started kissing me a few times and sat on my lap, grabbed my face and kissed me to seduce me, too. I really really like that she's dominant and in control, and I think it's really hot, but I feel shame for liking it at the same time. I feel like I'm supposed to do the things she does since I'm the guy. My friends also tease me and stuff when they see me laying on her shoulder and stuff and it makes me feel so embarrassed. What can I do?

--

tl;dr: I feel embarrassed for liking that my gf is dominant and in charge



Submitted April 28, 2019 at 11:43AM by hippo201 http://bit.ly/2V26ELy
I [17M] feel ashamed that I'm submissive in my relationship with my girlfriend [18F] I [17M] feel ashamed that I'm submissive in my relationship with my girlfriend [18F] Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 28, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.