Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (32F) husband (32M) has been texting his friend’s fiancé

So, my husband is in his friend’s wedding party and the friend (we’ll call him Andrew) has been going through a lot of drama with another family member (we’ll call Christina) who was recently kicked out of the wedding party by his fiancé (we’ll call melissa). Melissa was threatening Andrew saying she’d call off the wedding because of the drama, Andrew was beside himself, and apparently my husband decided to intervene as a mediator between the two of them. Now Melissa is constantly texting my husband venting her frustrations, and over the weekend I happened to see over his shoulder a text from her that said something along the lines of “I’m so thankful that Andrew has a friend that I can be a total psycho in front of ♥️ ,” and that stupid little heart kind of pushed me over the edge. I’ve been mad about it, but I also know that I can eat unreasonably jealous and my hormones are crazy right now because I had a miscarriage and a D&C about 3 weeks ago- so I’ve just been kind of distant with him, trying to process things before making a big deal about anything. Yesterday he was texting me while I was at work and he asked me if something was wrong, so I let loose and told him that I was upset he’s getting into what seems like such an intimate emotional relationship with this other girl. He basically acted completely shocked and said that he was only trying to help and never saw it that way. I asked how he’d feel if he and I were fighting and I was crying to his Andrew about it, sending him heart emojis while telling him how grateful I am to have him (Andrew) in my life, and he just reiterated that he never thought of it that way, but didn’t say if he’d be upset about it. So now he’s saying, “alright, I’ll stop talking to her because it makes you mad.” I want him to understand how I feel, though. I feel like I’m being ridiculous and jealous, and I don’t want to be that way. Part of the problem is that Melissa has made it pretty clear to me that she doesn’t like me, she’d prefer to hang out with my husband and her fiancé without me. I feel like in her mind, she thinks that by marrying Andrew she gets this package deal where she can have my husband on the side for all of her emotional needs that Andrew is apparently incapable of fulfilling.

TL;DNR: I’m upset that my husband had been providing round the clock emotional support to his friend’s fiancé and she is sending him messages with heart emojis thanking him for being there for her.



Submitted April 30, 2019 at 03:08AM by ThrowAway10222019 http://bit.ly/2vtSbZz
My (32F) husband (32M) has been texting his friend’s fiancé My (32F) husband (32M) has been texting his friend’s fiancé Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 30, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.