Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Why doesn't my [22F] boyfriend [26M] want to do stuff with me/spend quality time with me? Together 3 years

We've always been gamer homebodies, but I do like to go out and do things occasionally, especially since we moved to LA. He likes the outdoors and skating so it's never been an issue... but lately he's just been so much of an asshole to me about his "personal time" and ALL he wants to do is endlessly play video games and smoke weed. I like doing both, a lot, but it gets a little old yanno? And sometimes I just want to talk to him without him looking at a screen, but it's like pulling teeth.

It's hard because we moved out here together to Los Angeles and I'm really isolated. I love him very much but truly feel like there's something wrong with me. And if I try to voice my concerns, I immediately get shut down. I know I'm not perfect but I really try to be thoughtful for him - I'm not even asking to go out on a DATE, dude doesn't even want to walk around the neighborhood. Doesn't even seem to want to talk to me one-on-one - and I miss that SO MUCH, we used to talk for hours. Now I just feel so unloved. I play video games with him for hours in the evening to spend time with him and I'm sick of it, I want just to spend quality time with him, but he mocks the FUCK out of me for ever mentioning "quality time". He says, well we spend time together all the time, that should count. BUT WE JUST SPEND IT PLAYING VIDEO GAMES!!

He doesn't want to go on trips, except to see his family or hang out with his friends. If he goes on a work trip or with buddies, he'll go out and do a TON of cool stuff. But with me, all he wants to do is play video games and occasionally have sex or touch my ass or something. I'm depressed as fucking shit and he keeps threatening to leave me if I keep bringing it up.

Tl;dr Boyfriend doesn't want to do anything with me really please help



Submitted April 28, 2019 at 04:29PM by metempsychosis_ http://bit.ly/2UZIcKO
Why doesn't my [22F] boyfriend [26M] want to do stuff with me/spend quality time with me? Together 3 years Why doesn't my [22F] boyfriend [26M] want to do stuff with me/spend quality time with me? Together 3 years Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 29, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.