Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (21F) ex-best friend (19F) is trying to ruin my relationship with my boyfriend (19M)

she was the main supporter for us dating and pushed for us to date. She told both of us we should date and was happy when we did

My old friend first started this by talking behind my back to my boyfriend calling me ugly, saying he can do better and he should leave me. He told me what happened and I asked her why she would say that as a friend to him. She never responded and instead told him he broke her trust. She even told us when we were all friends “if you even last that long” to me and him talking about how we’ll spend next spring break together. She said that and was acting like that when we have been dating 6 months.

After that we were not friends. Another day she went to him at the bar while I was gone getting us drinks telling him to leave me again. When I came back she wasn’t there and he told me what happened, I still had her number and I’ll admit this time I didn’t handle it maturely. She brought up things from the past I did she knew hurt him to poke at his weak spots. She knows this because I told her I regret my past and I how hurt him and he obviously talked to her too about it.

This time she texted him saying how “I can leave stuff in the past but I don’t want to be friends with (my name). I’ll be friends, but not with her” and he basically replied with “I can be civil and want to remain drama free but at the end of the say I’m with/sticking to my girlfriend” which I thought he handled WAY to nicely. He doesn’t like confrontation, to be petty, and to be calm (and drama free of course) at this point she won’t give up and I don’t know what we should do to get her out of our lives. I would like to take the moral high ground to but I want him to tell her what it is. Saying if she can’t

TL;DR - old friend is trying to ruin our relationship and tried 2 times in person and once over text for us to breakup. She talks to him behind my back saying he should leave me because I’m ugly, brought up things I did before we dated she KNEW would hurt him, and then told him she will leave stuff in the past (the drama) with him but not for me. My boyfriend responded with “I can be civil but at the end of the day I’m with my girlfriend” which I thought was too nice. I want to respond to her or talk to her on my own but I don’t know how to properly do it or if I even should. My boyfriend will always be “too nice” to her because he doesn’t want drama but I feel as if that’s why she think she can still prey her way in.



Submitted April 29, 2019 at 07:14AM by Sksksk208 http://bit.ly/2UJcsEN
My (21F) ex-best friend (19F) is trying to ruin my relationship with my boyfriend (19M) My (21F) ex-best friend (19F) is trying to ruin my relationship with my boyfriend (19M) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 29, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.