Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My mother(41) keeps sleeping in my(16f) bed when I'm not there

I live split-custody with my mom and dad, about 50/50 time. My mom lives with her boyfriend, and she and him have their own room in the house. Me and my sister (14) share a room. For the last several months I have come back to my mom's house after spending a few nights at my dad to find her clothes, pillows, and eye mask in my bed. I have asked her several times to stop, and even investigated as to the possibility that there are issues with her bf that cause her to need to sleep somewhere else (this was a dead-end as the bf is a fireman and spends nights away, she still sleeps in my bed). It's getting to the point where I have ordered itching powder (I know, I sound like a character from Huck Finn) and am ready and willing to use it. What can I do before it escalates to physical deterrents?

tl;dr- My mom keeps sleeping in my bed even after I asked her to stop. Help!



Submitted April 29, 2019 at 05:05PM by backalleyapollo http://bit.ly/2PzmLub
My mother(41) keeps sleeping in my(16f) bed when I'm not there My mother(41) keeps sleeping in my(16f) bed when I'm not there Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 30, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.