Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My cousin [25 F] rolls her eyes at what I [27 F] say all the time.

I have a cousin who is often rolling her eyes at me. She's always been jealous of me since we were children; throwing tantrums to get my toys, making her parents leave from family dinners if I was playing piano or singing because she felt I got the attention that way, etc. She's even admitted to it. So I understand her reasons for her eye-rolling. I don't take offense as I find it immature and I feel confident in what I do and say. But I nevertheless find it annoying that whenever I express my enthusiasm she'll do this. If she wasn't family I wouldn't see any reason to keep contact with someone who dismisses what I say and shows lack of respect just because we don't share the same interests/style.

I'm not gonna bring it up with her as I've done that about other things and it didn't help. There was simply no point. She's also the kind of person to exaggerate and put the blame on me so that other family members get angry at me.

tldr

My cousin keeps rolling her eyes whenever I share something I love; show enthusiasm about something. What would you do in this case? Would you keep telling the story or simply smile with confidence?



Submitted April 28, 2019 at 08:21AM by wsrhe http://bit.ly/2ZKFdVt
My cousin [25 F] rolls her eyes at what I [27 F] say all the time. My cousin [25 F] rolls her eyes at what I [27 F] say all the time. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 29, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.