Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (15M) dad (48M) is in a mental institution and my mom (36F) is in and out of rehab. I don't know what to do anymore.

Two years ago my dad was arrested for crime. I don't really want to say what he did, because everytime I do, it's all people want to talk about. All you need to know is that he was arrested and charged. He was found guilty and mentally unstable. They didn't send him to a traditional jail. They sent him to this mental institution place which is just a fancy word for a jail. I don't know. I've heard other members of my family say my dad is criminally insane. That may be true. It's kinda hard to dispute. I don't know.

Way before this when I was ten. My school called CPS on my parents. They deemed both my parents unfit and I was put with my cousin (34M), Harry and his wife. That really sent my mom down this drug use again. She's been and out of rehab for years. She goes in. Gets clean and then fucking goes right back to the needle. I don't know. I just heard last night she was picked up by the cops for public intoxication. She now has an drunk problem as if we didn't have enough problems she goes to that now. Well fucking done.

I've been feeling like hell ever since the weekend. One of Harry's work friends didn't know who I was. He asked me what my parents did when I told him I was Harry's cousin. What do you say? My mom's a drug addict and my dad's locked up in crazy jail? I didn't know what to say and Harry to step in to pull my ass out of the fire.

TL;DR: I don't know what to do about my parents anymore. Dad's considered crazy in jail, and mom gets addicted to every substance under the sun. I don't live with them, but it's just fucking depressing.



Submitted April 30, 2019 at 02:36PM by 39573929493 http://bit.ly/2PFsA9f
My (15M) dad (48M) is in a mental institution and my mom (36F) is in and out of rehab. I don't know what to do anymore. My (15M) dad (48M) is in a mental institution and my mom (36F) is in and out of rehab. I don't know what to do anymore. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 30, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.