Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Bf of 1 year doesn’t kiss me anymore even tho we still have sex all the time

TL;DR - bf(m/26) doesn’t kiss me anymore even tho we still have sex all the time. We talked about it but he said it was normal to stop kissing??

Im a girl. We are both in our 20s and we don’t live together. We have sex around 3-4 times a week which is a pretty healthy frequency I would say. We were both not virgin before we met.

I talked to him about this ‘lack of kissing’ issue and he said physical attraction fades over time and it is normal for long term couples to stop kissing each other eventually. However I disagree on that. I’ve had two other long term relationships before (both lasted for 2 years) and kiss was always a must.

Also even tho we have sex, he couldn’t be more more bothered to have some foreplay time to get me turned on. He doesn’t kiss me anymore and he never kissed my body (unless I asked him to). He doesn’t touch me. He always takes off his pants and jumps straight to sex even tho I am always very dry.

Except the sex part I think he’s a good bf. He helps me with stuff and he cooks for me for the time. He’s gentle and patient and he’s almost never mad at me.

What should I do? Please give me some advice. Thank you.



Submitted April 29, 2019 at 12:19AM by iwalkalonelyroadd http://bit.ly/2VzP6G0
Bf of 1 year doesn’t kiss me anymore even tho we still have sex all the time Bf of 1 year doesn’t kiss me anymore even tho we still have sex all the time Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 29, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.