Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (30F) abusive “ex” (45M) contacted me to make amends

I wish their was a ~it’s complicated~ flair

When I was 17 I lied. I said I was 18. Not that 12 months really matters. I met a guy. He was older and hot and tattooed and I was young and impressionable.

We ‘dated’ for a long time. My memory is spotty. It was 14ish years ago. I’d say a year. I loved him in the way that 17 year old girls love. He was definitely abusive. Although at the time I didn’t realize it. I was a 17 year old kid.

He pushed sexual boundaries in ways he definitely should not have.

This is the messages he sent me a few months ago.

“It's been a lot of years since we last communicated and I found value in our friendship. I thought maybe it would be a good time to reach out to open a dialogue. I appreciate that we might see the past differently and I recognize that maybe you don't see value in this, but I thought I would at least try. I hope you are well.”

Part of me wants to tell him to fuck off and die and part of me wants to hear him out.

I’d like to note I’m in a happy committed 7 year relationship. So I’m definitely not looking to hook up with this guy but, I have a supportive wonderful partner.

Should I hear him out? Or tell him to fuck right off? Or just leave it?

TL;DR my abusive ex contacted me to make amends. I am conflicted about establishing any contact



Submitted April 28, 2019 at 07:32PM by pretty_please11 http://bit.ly/2ZFLcuF
My (30F) abusive “ex” (45M) contacted me to make amends My (30F) abusive “ex” (45M) contacted me to make amends Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 29, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.