Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (30m) girlfriend (31m) just threw my dog off of her into our coffee table and then threw a toy at its face, is now pouting and not talking.

My girlfriend and I were sitting in our living room talking. My dog (smaller 35 pound mix) had just been playing with the toy she’s currently obsessed with. My girlfriend picked it up to presumably throw, but stopped and began focusing on what she was talking about.

My dog then jumped up on her lap to get the toy and apparently hurt my girlfriends mid section in the process. Her response was to throw my dog off of her which resulted in my dog landing on a cardboard box my girlfriend had just opened up from the mail and then smacking into our coffee table. My dog collected herself and looked back at my girlfriend who then whipped the toy at my dogs face. I yelled out “Jesus f’n Christ!” My girlfriend goes “what!?” I said “I’m sorry you got hurt but you don’t need to throw my dog into a damn table! You were holding her toy up in the air what did you think was going to happen?”

She then stormed off and said she would leave the two of us alone so she doesn’t get in our way and then mumbled some more things. I asked what she was mumbling and she said that she would have done the same thing to her dog (a 90 pound dog). This was about an hour ago and she still hasn’t come downstairs or said anything. Am I wrong in this situation for my reaction??

TL;DR: my girlfriend threw my dog off her lap, resulting in my dog hitting a box and table and she then threw a toy at the dog. My girlfriend got upset over my reaction to this and hasn’t spoken to me in an hour.



Submitted April 30, 2019 at 04:56PM by Dogissues911 http://bit.ly/2VCnIam
My (30m) girlfriend (31m) just threw my dog off of her into our coffee table and then threw a toy at its face, is now pouting and not talking. My (30m) girlfriend (31m) just threw my dog off of her into our coffee table and then threw a toy at its face, is now pouting and not talking. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 30, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.