Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (17m) dad is stressing me out (36m)

My dad wants his kids to say goodmorning to him first every single morning. It's a sign of respect and if you don't say it its disrespectful. And my dad is one of those who believes respect is everything. If you disrespect him he goes insane. I said a loud good morning this morning. It was to everyone. Only my mom responded. After that I started doing school (I'm homeschooled). My dad later comes in and tells me how disrespectful I was for not saying goodmorning. He gave a 30 minute lecture and tells me how I need him and the world doesn't care about me, then walked out of the room.

I'm already fighting a painful condition and it's been incredibly stressful. My dad just keeps adding unnecessary stress. You didn't hear me say goodmorning and I moved on and got busy.

tdlr: dad is stressing me out



Submitted April 29, 2019 at 07:33AM by HylianWaffle http://bit.ly/2XVkbBo
My (17m) dad is stressing me out (36m) My (17m) dad is stressing me out (36m) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 29, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.