Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Probably about to breakup with my girlfriend due to her roommate

So me (20M) and my girlfriend (21F) have been dating for over a little over a month now and at first it started off great, we would see each other one or twice over the weekends then grab dinner and head back to her place. As it went on things seemed to get worse and worse though...

Basically her roommate does not trust me, or any guy for that matter, that is dating her after her last ex was emotionally abusive. Her girlfriend would purposely invite her to the bar with a few friends without telling her, and throw a fit if she wouldn't come with her. Last Saturday night we were supposed to hang out but the same shit happened, and my girlfriend told her roommate that she wouldn't stay out late because she wanted to spend the night with me, but her roommate kept buying her drinks and got her drunk so she would have the spend the night with her instead - including taking her phone away from her so she couldn't text me.

Afterwards we basically got in an argument and I went to go pick her up in real life and she was crying in my car about the situation and the last thing she said to me in-person was "I love you," and it's been over a day since and neither of us have really spoken to each other and I'm not sure if it's just time to give up on this.

**TL;DR;** : Roommate is controlling my girlfriend to the point where we can't hangout with each other, and she is basically my girlfriend's only friend in this State (she's from California)



Submitted April 29, 2019 at 11:36AM by BMdnn http://bit.ly/2GSUewX
Probably about to breakup with my girlfriend due to her roommate Probably about to breakup with my girlfriend due to her roommate Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 29, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.