Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I live with and own a home with a partner who wants to leave, but we owe too much on the house to get any money and I don't have anywhere to go.

Myself (32f) and partner (32f) bought a home together about 1.5 years ago. Realistically with the amount of money we owe on the AC unit, fence and house there is no way to come close to getting our money back especially enough to afford to buy/rent something else. I am at a loss. We made this agreement so we would have a joint asset together thinking we would be together for (well ever). Now she wants to leave and keeps pressuring me to sell, but I don't have a place to live. On top of everything my dad died less than 6 months ago whom I loved dearly and I just lost my job. This feels very very shitty. And I honestly don't know what to do. I have a 7yr old son and 4 dogs. Where or what are we supposed to do?

tl;dr Can't sell house owe too much, not married. What now?



Submitted April 29, 2019 at 07:24PM by Sarahb006 http://bit.ly/2IRyG65
I live with and own a home with a partner who wants to leave, but we owe too much on the house to get any money and I don't have anywhere to go. I live with and own a home with a partner who wants to leave, but we owe too much on the house to get any money and I don't have anywhere to go. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 30, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.