Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Am I being irrational or is my GF extremely clingy?

We've (26M,23F) been together for 9 months.

I'm not sure but I think my girlfriend is a bit too clingy. In the beginning of the relationship we'd be texting all the time and we'd basically know what the other person is up to all the time. Now, however, I don't see it necessary but my gf get's annoyed if I don't tell her mundane stuff.

She gets annoyed if I take my dog for a walk and not send her snaps of it. She gets annoyed if I get let off work early and not tell her. She wants to know what I'm eating, what show I'm watching. If I come home early and don't text her until like 5pm she get's sad that I don't think about her.

I know she does it out of love but it gets a bit much sometimes. She doesn't bring it up too often but I know it annoys her because she lets it out sometimes and I can feel it. I lover her but it's driving me crazy.

TL;DR: My girlfriend wants me to tell her everything about my day, is she being too clingy?



Submitted April 30, 2019 at 07:03AM by clingygf555 http://bit.ly/2PCLm13
Am I being irrational or is my GF extremely clingy? Am I being irrational or is my GF extremely clingy? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 30, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.