Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (34M) wife (33F) sometimes reacts badly toward me initiating sex. She says it takes up too much of her time and she rather be productive.

Now, this isn't exactly what you think it is. We normally have a very active sex life of sex maybe every other day sometimes more.

Now my wife is doing her post graduate degree and she's got a lot of work these days. As such, we went whole week without sex.

She has a project due tomorrow and was supposed to finish last night as we have (well had) a friend's barbecue to attend today.

Yesterday I casually and jokingly mentioned that I've been horny all week but didn't initiate sex because I knew she was busy.

She then admitted she's been very horny too and it led to us having sex for 2 hours in the afternoon. We had dinner then she went too complete her project while I watched Netflix.

She then tells me an hour later that she's still horny. This led to us having more sex again for almost 2 hours.

Btw 2 hours includes everything from start to finish, I'm not some super stamina man. Also, she loves long sex sessions where it's a lot of for play teasing, eating her out, different positions etc.

So we ended up falling asleep. This morning she wakes up in the worst mood yelling at me for making her so horny yesterday and distracting her.

She had to cancel going to her friends barbecue so she could finish up her project.

Now this isn't the first time, it seems like she never thinks about the consequences of long sex. And she has to have long sex otherwise she bitches she isn't fulfilled (clearly the first 2 hour session didn't fulfill her).

I'm confused as to how to incorporate her regular schedule. I don't like planned sex but if it comes to that then i guess I'll survive.

But my thoughts are, how does she get off blaming me for this? She can't blame her sex drive on me? And I didn't force her to have sex especially the second time, I asked her a few times if she's sure she could spare the time.

How do I fix this? It honestly seems when she's horny she loses all self control. This is far from the first time and what happens is that as soon sex is over she guilts me, saying we shouldn't have and she really couldn't afford the time.

Tldr; Wife blames me for distracting her with sex.



Submitted April 28, 2019 at 11:15AM by SecureAngle http://bit.ly/2Pz11i1
My (34M) wife (33F) sometimes reacts badly toward me initiating sex. She says it takes up too much of her time and she rather be productive. My (34M) wife (33F) sometimes reacts badly toward me initiating sex. She says it takes up too much of her time and she rather be productive. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 28, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.