Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My SO (26, M) is a licensed massage therapist that only enjoys/seeks out to massage attractive, young women. I (24, F) don't know how to feel or cope with it. Infidelity

He and I have been together on and off almost five years, and at the beginning of our relationship he was just graduating massage school. Ever since, he has used social media as means to reach out to *strictly* attractive young women and offer them "special pricing" for a private massage. Most don't take him up on it (because it's creepy, the heck). However, he still sees private clients from time to time and charges ridiculously low rates. He is currently making a hefty paycheck at a five star hotel, just to give you an idea of his skill level. So he's basically giving away free massages just for the thrill of touching an attractive woman.

In the past, when this was a larger issue, he had admitted to me that he only enjoys his job when he gets to work with very attractive women, and openly sexualizes them to friends (when I'm not around of course).

We talked about it making me uncomfortable- he understood- however, he continues to work in this field and has started once again reaching out to randoms and offering severally discounted massages.

I know he doesn't want to have sex with them, it's more about a power and validation thing. He hasn't cheated on me physically, but I do often catch him having sexually explicit conversations with a handful of women ( women he maintains are strictly platonic friends he just feels *so* comfortable with).

I've swept this whole thing under the rug for a long time and chose to not let it bother me, but I think I've had enough. We've had a long history together and I do love him, despite all this.

Am I being over-controlling? What can I do?

Thank you for any and all consideration.

tldr; my SO has a recurring issue with sexualizing/ seeking out female clients and I don't know how to handle it.



Submitted April 03, 2019 at 08:07PM by tugsnrubs https://ift.tt/2VgOlyo
My SO (26, M) is a licensed massage therapist that only enjoys/seeks out to massage attractive, young women. I (24, F) don't know how to feel or cope with it. Infidelity My SO (26, M) is a licensed massage therapist that only enjoys/seeks out to massage attractive, young women. I (24, F) don't know how to feel or cope with it. Infidelity Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 04, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.