Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Husband (37M) keeps making excuses as to why he can't come or take (3M) to the doctor and just buries his head in the sand and pretends every thing is fine.

TL;DR: Husband buries his head in the sand and pretends everything is fine.

Every 2 or 3 weeks I need to take my son to the doctor to do some tests to make sure his heart is doing okay. They do all these tests and give a me prescription for a refill of the medicine I need to make sure he takes. I don't have a problem doing it, obviously. He needs to get older before they can really do anything significant to treat him.

I'm just mentally exhausted because I feel like I am the only one taking this seriously. My husband. I really think I'm starting to hate him. I'm so over this fucking attitude he has where he wants to bury his head in the sand and pretend everything is fine. My husband wants to live in this reality where there is nothing wrong with our son. It was a fight to get him to come to the doctor to learn what to do incase of emergency. Sometimes our son complains about the medicine. My husband feels bad for him and says one night off won't hurt, but then I'm the idiot who has to fight with a three year old to take the medicine after daddy said no. He's stopped doing because I warned him to stop telling that to our kid.

Please give me some advice.



Submitted April 28, 2019 at 08:10PM by Vioventy http://bit.ly/2V28vjE
Husband (37M) keeps making excuses as to why he can't come or take (3M) to the doctor and just buries his head in the sand and pretends every thing is fine. Husband (37M) keeps making excuses as to why he can't come or take (3M) to the doctor and just buries his head in the sand and pretends every thing is fine. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 29, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.