Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How do I (19/M) tell my girlfriend (19/F) that I've been wearing shoe lifts the whole time we've gone out?

I'm 156cm (5'1.5") and she is 161cm (5'3.5"). I met her with my 7 cm (3 inch) shoe lifts last month and we became exclusive a few weeks later. We had sex for the first time and I put on my shoes (with the lifts) to go the bathroom. She commented about it but I laughed it off.

I'm afraid she won't find me attractive anymore if I tell her that I'm actually much shorter than her. But I also think two people should be honest and open with each other. I want to open up to her but I'm afraid she will leave me. Should I tell her now or should I wait a few months? Maybe I could progressively start wearing shorter lifts around her so she's more comfortable once I tell her?

tl;dr: I wear shoe lifts that make me appear taller than my girlfriend, but I'm really 5 cm (2 inches) shorter than her. How do I tell her?



Submitted April 01, 2019 at 04:47PM by insecure_manlet3 https://ift.tt/2OBYR0q
How do I (19/M) tell my girlfriend (19/F) that I've been wearing shoe lifts the whole time we've gone out? How do I (19/M) tell my girlfriend (19/F) that I've been wearing shoe lifts the whole time we've gone out? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 02, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.