Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How do I [20f] tell my air bnb host [35f] to stop touching my laundry?

I’ve been here a few months and have a few more to go. This lady constantly moves my laundry and it blows my mind. She prefers to hang things and let them dry whereas I’d rather use the dryer since the air dried clothes and towels especially take on this gross smell and they feel hard afterward. I have autism so sensory is really a big player here.

Lately, as in the last month, she’s become more and more ballsy with straight up dumping my wet laundry in a bin or hanging it to dry and then putting it in a random hamper for me to find. I would understand if I was leaving my clothes in the laundry room for days at a time out, but she will literally stop my clothes in the middle of their cycles to do her laundry (like RIGHT NOW I have a midterm and was drying my jeans and she’s gone and stopped it and put her clothes in there.) and I’m just baffled. I’m upset because it includes my underwear and she’ll hang it on clips and I’m a private person. They’re basically flags now and knowing she’s touched them upsets me. My mom isn’t even allowed to touch my laundry.

It seems she has so much laundry to do every day and I used to do laundry on weekends until she completely took weekends over with load after load so I don’t disrupt what she’s doing. So now I do it during the week and she is just straight up putting all my clothes in the sink while she washes hers.

When I lived with guys we’d just text each other to plz move your laundry and we didn’t mess with each other’s stuff. So I don’t know how to approach this. Idk if it’s normal since she’s a mom or something to do this. But she’s not MY mom. And she’s mishandled my bras and thrown them in with colors into the dryer before. They’re expensive and I handwash them and dry them inside, typically.

I am so awkward and I don’t know how to convey to her it upsets me or that she’s out of line. Please let me know how I can even approach this. I’m baffled by her touching my shit.

TL;DR: host moves my clothes and does my laundry and never gives me time to do my laundry. How do I talk to her?



Submitted April 01, 2019 at 10:04AM by justwannawatchdrphil https://ift.tt/2JUl3UL
How do I [20f] tell my air bnb host [35f] to stop touching my laundry? How do I [20f] tell my air bnb host [35f] to stop touching my laundry? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 01, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.