Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My Boyfriend’s Female Cousin

I had posted before about this situation and here is the latest. I am 37 and my boyfriend is 39. My boyfriend lives with me and he has this cousin who lives in Mexico. Their texting seems flirtatious to me and is daily, along with calls and video chats. He calls her mi amore (my love) and mi vida (my life). I have a real problem with this considering him and I are engaged. I made it known that I don’t like his cousin and how he calls her those names and that they communicate all the time. He swears it’s nothing and she’s like a sister. He gave me the password to his phone to prove he’s not doing anything. So I looked and he is deleting the text messages from her and from a woman he works with. I asked him why he was deleting the messages and he said, “you don’t trust me?” Now he’s waiting until I leave the house or he’s talking to his cousin at work. Am I overreacting? It does not seem normal to talk with a cousin that way. I’m also concerned that he’s deleting messages with his cousin and his co worker. I’m thinking about this daily and it fills me with anxiety. He is otherwise a good boyfriend but I can’t shake this uneasy feeling.

TL:DR; What should I do about my boyfriend being flirty with his cousin and deleting her messages and his coworkers text messages?



Submitted April 01, 2019 at 02:44PM by ornaments2018 https://ift.tt/2uBSpxm
My Boyfriend’s Female Cousin My Boyfriend’s Female Cousin Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 02, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.