Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Boyfriend(22) seem to have too much experience over me(20)

He dated more or less 6-7 women before me and at the beggining he kept comparing me with some of them. I didn't have any relationship before him and I feel kinda jealous. He remained friends with his ex and his bestfriend is a girl and I just can't help feeling like i'm just another one from many. I just saw that his ex is appreciating everything he puts on social media and it just drives me mad and I don't know what to do, I trust him but I can't trust some women i don't know.

(TL;DR I'm jealous because my boyfriend has too many girl "friends")



Submitted April 03, 2019 at 02:27PM by st0rmanna https://ift.tt/2uU3wSF
Boyfriend(22) seem to have too much experience over me(20) Boyfriend(22) seem to have too much experience over me(20) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 04, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.