Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (27 M) GF (25 F) told me she's jealous as her friend's boyfriend spends money on her!

So we've been together for more than 2 years now.. we've had our ups and downs.. the last year has been especially tough given she has a very shitty job

Anyways yesterday there was this issue in her office, where a co worker got the benefit of being related to one of the partners

My GF went on a downward spiral saying that everyone else is privileged and she's not. Then she went on a rant about how her friend's boyfriend takes her to trips and spends money on her. And how she's so lucky!

Well I've been trying to get my own business off the ground since the past few years and hence haven't been able to spend like crazy on her.. but I more than make up for it in other areas.. I can very well join a job which can pay me crazy amounts of money.. but I really want to work on my own.. and revenues will be very high in about a month from now

So I don't know- I am a bit hurt as I think she should not be saying this to my face.. on the other hand, she shouldn't be saying/feeling this at all. I would really prefer if she's with me irrespective of the money angle. I know I'll do well in life- hence money will never be an issue in the long run

Any suggestions/thoughts here?

Tl;dr: GF says she's jealous of her friend as her boyfriend spends a lot of money on hey; she never specifically said that I don't spend enough- but I kinda get it



Submitted April 04, 2019 at 03:09AM by throwawaymaxinfi https://ift.tt/2ONHoSS
My (27 M) GF (25 F) told me she's jealous as her friend's boyfriend spends money on her! My (27 M) GF (25 F) told me she's jealous as her friend's boyfriend spends money on her! Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 04, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.