Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (21M) girlfriend (22F) thinks that I cheated and frantically left my place. Can't get into contact with her so I can explain the situation, getting worried.

It's a shitshow and I'm panicking a little bit. TLDR at the bottom

Been with my girlfriend for 9 months now. We are doing pretty damn great and we are talking about moving in together either this or next year. No complaints about the relationship at all, life is good.

So today my girlfriend came over after she finished work. We had dinner and we both were in the mood, so we went to my bedroom. She went in first because I had to visit the toilet, and not 5 minutes later she comes out screaming/crying. She was completely hysterical and I didn't know what was going on, I tried to talk to her and hold her but she pushed me away and told me to shut up. She accused me of cheating and kept yelling and was very emotional. I didn't understand why or what was going on until she was gone. Her purse is still at my house because she left basically immediately and drove off.

I am 99% sure that I know why she thinks I'm cheating. Fairly early on in our relationship we stopped using condoms when we both got tested and she is on the pill. Now lately she's been having hormonal issues and some time ago we discussed switching back to condoms or her getting an IUD. To prepare for a possible switch (we aren't sure yet) I did some research online. Condoms have never been my biggest friend, they would hurt and sometimes make sex painful for me. I was using the wrong size all the time. I decided buy a sample pack of different sizes, and I 'tested' a few over the past couple of days.

So what I think what happened is that she noticed multiple used condoms in the bin, and obviously her mind went to cheating. She's been cheated on twice before and emotionally abused in previous relationships, so I completely understand her reaction. I've always been there to support her and encouraged her to go to therapy, which was also helping a lot.

Now what do I do? It's been two hours since she left and she's not answering her phone. I even emailed her and messaged her on social media but I got no response. I'm starting to worry. My only hope right now is that she will come back to get her purse and hopefully she's not blinded by her emotions. I still have the sample pack so I can explain it to her but I need to see her for that. I feel like a gigantic asshole. I should have told her or thought about what it looked like to her, I was too careless. I messed up. How do I explain this to her and get her to listen to me? It sounds like a cheap excuse.

Been trying to contact her friends through social media with no success.

TLDR: GF found used condoms in my bedroom. I bought a sample pack and tested multiple to find a good fit, didn't get the chance to tell her this. She left and hasn't been answering her phone for the past 2 hours.



Submitted April 03, 2019 at 05:52PM by Dry_Excuse https://ift.tt/2ORfuW3
My (21M) girlfriend (22F) thinks that I cheated and frantically left my place. Can't get into contact with her so I can explain the situation, getting worried. My (21M) girlfriend (22F) thinks that I cheated and frantically left my place. Can't get into contact with her so I can explain the situation, getting worried. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 04, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.