Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

UPDATE: [F 21] finally ended it with boyfriend of two years [23]

original post

I tried talking to him again, one last shot as it was the holidays and I wanted to enjoy our time together. Hoping things would turn around. I made the mistake of going on a trip we had planned with our friends, and we got into a huge fight last night over something extremely immature so I am ripping the bandaid off. For good this time. I know he’s never going to change. Thank you all for your support in my previous post, some of you genuinely impacted me and opened my eyes to what was going on. I am very heartbroken but I know it’s for the best and can only hope this year will bring good things. As my Uber driver this morning said, its the universe giving me the gift of a fresh start for the new year. Hopefully things turn around. I’ve never felt pain like this before.

Thanks again Reddit community xx

TL;DR: finally ended it with my boyfriend of two years whom I was growing resentful of.



Submitted January 01, 2019 at 09:00AM by fourteen-seas http://bit.ly/2StOhd2
UPDATE: [F 21] finally ended it with boyfriend of two years [23] UPDATE: [F 21] finally ended it with boyfriend of two years [23] Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 01, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.