Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Me (20 F) boyfriend (21 M) obsessing over being Instagram famous.

About 2 months ago, my (20 F) boyfriend (21 M) has been trying to build his followers on Instagram for at least 8 hours everyday and I’m not exaggerating.

During the 2 months, we had been on vacation. Unfortunately, majority of our time, he pushed me to the side so he can be on Instagram.

I understand that this is some hobby for him that he recently enjoys, but I don’t understand why he can’t prioritize with it. I’ve spoked my concerns about it, but he shrugged it off. It’s really pushing me away.

What should I do? How should I go about this?

TL;DR: Boyfriend (21 M) putting too much time on insta to be insta famous and it’s pushing me away.



Submitted January 02, 2019 at 07:41AM by shakeinmybake http://bit.ly/2R41rkh
Me (20 F) boyfriend (21 M) obsessing over being Instagram famous. Me (20 F) boyfriend (21 M) obsessing over being Instagram famous. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 02, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.