Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My wife of 15 years has been cheating on me with her boss for months. Happy new year!

On NYE my wife and I went out for a double date with her boss and his wife. We hit a bar and then went to karaoke afterwards. This is a 'private room' type karaoke, where you book a room for your party and there's a big common area with a dance floor, a bar, restrooms, etc.

It was getting later in the night and we all had a few drinks in us.

Now I should say at this point, I had been suspecting there was something awry for about 4-5mos. And my wife and I had a pretty big fight about it about 2mos ago. There was office rumors that they were fooling around, and I found out because I'm friends with some of her workmates. She cried and cried in my arms, and swore to me on everything that there was nothing going on. And like an idiot, I believed her.

So, anyways. Despite my gut insticts (and being so very stupidly trusting) we all went out to party on NYE. We're all having a good time together in the room and after being there for about an hour, my wife and her boss both decide to go hit the restroom at the same time.

Being that I had my suspicions, I let them leave and pretended to stay in the room and keep singing. But I only stayed for a few seconds and then followed them down the hallway. It was crowded and they couldn't tell I was tailing them. First I see his hands on her waist as they're walking, and as soon as they turned the corner to the restrooms, I see her go up against the wall and pull him onto her. Of course there were hands where they shouldn't be, and they were making out like a couple of teenagers.

I walked up and said, 'Hey, whatcha doin?', and they immediately split and ran different ways. After this, I went straight back to the room and told his wife what I had witnessed and she bolted out after her husband.

I had the car keys and left them all there. Looking back, I should have at least given his wife a ride home, but I was fuming and just wanted to gtfo.

She called all day on the 1st saying she's sorry, and balling to me. She again, swore and promised to me that it was just a one-time mistake. They were both drunk and just caught up in the moment. She really had me convinced. I could almost start to understand that, yeah ok, they were both drunk and it was a mistake. I was very close to chalking it up as such and moving on with our marriage.

Today, the 2nd, the bomb dropped on me. I had texted her boss this morning and asked, 'before last night, was there anything else that happened?'. And he spilled it all. They've been fooling around since at least September of last year. They've had sex around 10 times, he couldn't remember an exact count.

I am gutted.

My wife wants me to give her a chance to prove that she still loves and wants me. How am I supposed to believe that? How am I ever supposed to hold, or kiss, or make love to her again?

She's done nothing but lie to me and cheat on me for no less than 4 months. I still don't think that's the full story, but it's enough.

We were highschool sweethearts, and we've never been with other people (at least before now). She has destroyed me and the entire notion of love between a man and a woman.

How do I stop thinking of them together? How do I move on? What do I do?

To only complicate matters, we have a 7yo daughter that is my absolute world. She is everything to me, and I only want to give her the best life possible. My wife's parents are saying we need to stay together for the kid. But I want nothing to do with my wife. She doesn't love me, and I don't love her anymore. That part of me is broken. Is that any home to raise a child in? Is it really better than just living separately?

Im so fucking lost right now I don't know what to do with myself. Out of respect for her parents, they asked me to please not tell anyone yet. So here I am, on Reddit.

TL;DR Wife has been cheating on me for months and wants me to give her a chance after filling me with nothing but lies and betrayal



Submitted January 02, 2019 at 07:20PM by Laz3rfac3 http://bit.ly/2CKB4au
My wife of 15 years has been cheating on me with her boss for months. Happy new year! My wife of 15 years has been cheating on me with her boss for months. Happy new year! Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 02, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.