Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (30F) husband (38M) wants to take a substantial pay cut to help his brother

My husband currently has a job making $45,000 which is good paying for the area. Recently my husband’s brother has decided to start a new business. He wants my husband to quit his job and work at the new business for roughly $21,000.

The main problem is we can’t take this kind of hit financially. I told my husband this and he just insisted that he needs to help his brother. This job requires no education and my husband has no previous experience with it. It’s a job basically anyone can do and his brother could easily find another person to fill the role.

**tl;dr My husband always wants to be the good guy even if it means throwing himself (and me) under the bus. I feel like his brother is taking advantage of my husband’s doormat personality.



Submitted October 27, 2018 at 07:10PM by Throwawayhusbandsjob https://ift.tt/2OUWYzy
My (30F) husband (38M) wants to take a substantial pay cut to help his brother My (30F) husband (38M) wants to take a substantial pay cut to help his brother Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 28, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.