Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [28F] hugh earning husband [28M] won't help around the house. Should I become a house wife?

First of all, we love each other very much and have an amazing relationship. This is our only big problem and in my opinion it's minor. I am a disabled freelancer and my husband makes 4-8 times more money than me, depending on the month. So my income doesn't make a lot of difference most of the time.

We have a conversation about house chores and that he doesn't do anything maybe 3-4 times a year, he promises to change and start helping. But it usually lasts for a week. Then I begin to be annoyed by the mess and start doing everything myself.

Now I am pregnant and I start to think what kind of values I want to show my kids. I want to be a working mom (after a year of maternity leave) that shows to her kids how to be independent and professional. But I feel that when taking care of the baby and cleaning/cooking all the time I won't have time to have a successful career. Just a semi half-assed one.

How do I make my husband realize, that he needs to help and stick to it? Or is it too late after 7 years relationship? Should I just become a stay at home mom? I know my husband would think less of me then, but how can I be everything?

Tl;Dr: High earning husband won't help around the house his pregnant working wife. Don't want to show kids that this dynamic is ok. How do I change it?



Submitted October 31, 2018 at 02:25AM by UrmyVincent https://ift.tt/2P2MzBS
My [28F] hugh earning husband [28M] won't help around the house. Should I become a house wife? My [28F] hugh earning husband [28M] won't help around the house. Should I become a house wife? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 31, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.