Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (26f) ex (31m) dumped me out of nowhere 6 months ago and now he’s reached out to me and is stalking my social media. What the hell is going on?

A year and a half ago, I thought I had met the love of my life. My now ex boyfriend seemingly came out of nowhere - funny, handsome, successful and intelligent. We dated for a year and both of us seemed to be equally committed. He treated me so well and our chemistry was through the roof. The sex was the best I had ever had in my life. We even talked about getting married and he told me that he could see a future with me.

About a year into dating and a week before he exited my life, he started acting strange, avoidant. Then one night I got a text from him saying that he was done with me and that he didn’t want to see me ever again. He said that he felt suffocated in our relationship and that he was not a relationship kind of guy, he didn’t want to waste my time.

I was beyond devastated but I knew that I needed to move on after such a harsh rejection. A month after he dumped me I tried to reach out to him to make peace and get some closure. He responded with polite but generic answers that gave me no insight into what happened or what he was thinking, so I decided to drop it.

Now, 5 months later, I get a message from him asking me how I am and questions about my life. I answered expecting an apology but didn’t get one, so I didn’t really indulge. Now he’s stalking my Instagram. I don’t even follow him anymore but he looks at all of my stories, every single day. All of this happened just a few days ago.

Does anyone have any idea what this is about? This man dumped me like garbage with no explanation and disappeared for months. Why is he back? Is this all meaningless and I'm just overanalyzing it? If it is, please tell me that because I need to see reality.

TLDR: My ex who dumped and ghosted me 6 months ago randomly reached out to ask me how I've been doing and now he stalks my social media. What gives?



Submitted October 30, 2018 at 02:21PM by marblecake101 https://ift.tt/2Rk4qRe
My (26f) ex (31m) dumped me out of nowhere 6 months ago and now he’s reached out to me and is stalking my social media. What the hell is going on? My (26f) ex (31m) dumped me out of nowhere 6 months ago and now he’s reached out to me and is stalking my social media. What the hell is going on? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 30, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.