Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My(31M) girlfriend(32F) is frequently lonely and expects me drop everything to go over to her place. Is this normal?

She mentioned that she feels lonely since she was a teenager. She felt lonely in her previous relationships. She mentions that she cannot bear it anymore and wants to move in together so that she is not lonely.

My issues here is that I am not sure if I want to do it yet and I have told her that. It is because she is very controling. She wants to do things her way and gets angry if this is not the case. I already know that I would be losing a lot of things if we do move in together. I enjoy cooking and she has mentioned to me that she does not like her Kitchen to have a strong smell. Since I cook Indian and Chinese recipes frequently Kitchen is going to have strong smell.

I enjoy wathing TV. Movies or TV series. She does not like it. Also, if we live together I am sure she wants me not to do it because of the sound.

I care a great deal about my girlfriend. However, I think if I cannot be free at a place where I live. I don't think I will be happy there.

Also, I have been thinking lately about her loneliness. It can be a big issue going forward. But, since I am not an expert in Psychology. I do not know how to deal with it. I do try to be supportive whenever I can. But, I have other responsibilities and I do need time to tend to them. Not sure If I can do more with respect to her loneliness?

Anyone had a similar experience?

Edit: I forgot to mention. Everytime she is lonely she expects me to drive to her place. She never agrees to drive to my place. Both of us have a car and live 20 minutes distance from each other. Is it a good idea to move in because she feels lonely?

TL;DR Girlfriend feels lonely constantly and expects me to be there for her everytime it happens.



Submitted October 29, 2018 at 06:25AM by BadRel_hda1615 https://ift.tt/2JqYOCk
My(31M) girlfriend(32F) is frequently lonely and expects me drop everything to go over to her place. Is this normal? My(31M) girlfriend(32F) is frequently lonely and expects me drop everything to go over to her place. Is this normal? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 29, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.