Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I [28F] found out my husband [29M] of 2 years has been going to a "naked yoga" group?

Not sure what to make of this. If anyone knows about the site Meetup, my husband joined it when we moved after getting married in 2016. I already had some friends in our city but he didn't so he joined to meet new people. He's a very social person and likes trying new activities, more than me actually. He usually does something every weekend.

Well... I was on our shared desktop while my PC was doing updates. I went to check the date of a meetup we both want to go to. My husband's account was logged in and I saw at the top of the page that his next scheduled event is something called "naked yoga for men". He'd never mentioned this group to me before.

I asked him about it (yay communication!) and he kept repeating "it's not weird, we just relax and do yoga". I never said it was weird, all I said was "I saw you're going to Naked Yoga on Sunday? Is there a Clothed Yoga group too?" trying to make a joke. He got angry at me for going to the site, said I was snooping when I really wasn't... we both use that computer, I was online for 10 minutes tops to answer email and just thought to check meetup. I didn't even click on the event itself.

His reaction made me think something weird is going on. I already wondered about the group as soon as I saw the name, but I didn't want to jump to conclusions. Nudity doesn't have to be sexual. They could just be a bunch of naturalist hippies. But why would he never have brought up this group before, then? If it's really nothing more nothing less than what the name says?

Specifically I'm worried this has some dual purpose of being an erotic setting for gay and bi guys, who I'm totally cool with, except as far as I've ever known my husband is straight.

He said he's been going for a few weeks and has made friends with the other guys. I've known whenever he's gone out, but he was telling me it was for an indoor sports meetup. Is a naked yoga group with other men something straight guys would typically go to?

I trust him, he has never given me any reason not to. Am I being paranoid/need to let this go, or do you think I should get more answers?

tl;dr: My husband attends a male nude yoga meetup event, is this inherently sexual?



Submitted October 29, 2018 at 05:12PM by husbandnakedyoga https://ift.tt/2AzLI2P
I [28F] found out my husband [29M] of 2 years has been going to a "naked yoga" group? I [28F] found out my husband [29M] of 2 years has been going to a "naked yoga" group? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 29, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.