Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [44F] son [19M] has no friends. I'm worried about him.

My son is always by himself. He never goes out to hang out with anyone. He's always been a loner. I ask him is he making friends with anyone from school and work, and he says "I talk to people, and I'm cordial with everyone."

My son does work and is taking classes at our local community college. He helps out around the house. He is responsible and a good person. However, I would like him to have a social life. He goes out to go to the gym, to the mall, etc. but he always goes alone. He's at a point in his life where he should be living it to the fullest. He's a young adult.

I've tried to encourage him to make friends his whole life, but it never worked.

I just don't want him to spend the rest of his life alone. It can be a very miserable and isolating way to live, and I don't want that for him. It's not healthy to be alone all the time. Humans are social creatures, and we were not meant to live in isolation.

What do you guys think?

tl;dr: I would like my son to have a social life. He's always alone and he doesn't have any friends. He's very responsible and a good person. He works part-time, takes courses at our local community college, helps out around the house, etc. However, I would like him to have a social life. He's at a point in his life where he should be living it to the fullest. He's a young adult. I don't want him to spend the rest of his life alone. It can be a miserable way to live. What do you guys think about this?



Submitted October 30, 2018 at 06:20AM by wearyresearcher https://ift.tt/2Q6bqkJ
My [44F] son [19M] has no friends. I'm worried about him. My [44F] son [19M] has no friends. I'm worried about him. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 30, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.