Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I prevented a break-in at my (M24) girlfriend’s (F24) place. She’s terrified. What else can I do?

Yesterday I went to go pickup my girlfriend from her apartment for our date. There was a guy outside, trying to lift up her roommate’s window, searching for signs to get in. He saw me and got spooked and walked off when I parked and got out to see what he was doing. He even put a sticker over the peephole on her door so she couldn’t look out.

We called the cops and I spent the day with her before work getting her a door brace and some alarms for her doors. She called me this morning saying she didn’t sleep, got sick, and is just terrified of what happened.

What can I do to help? What resources could I provide for her? I’m the big emotional “don’t worry I’ll take care of you” person in the relationship, while she’s more independent and less touchy-feely if you will. My natural instinct is to be a physical presence, however that’s not the most helpful for her. Any suggestions would be helpful.

TLDR: Girlfriend is badly shaken up from break in attempt. How can I help her mentally and emotionally in this tough time for her?



Submitted October 29, 2018 at 09:32AM by JulesDisciple https://ift.tt/2PwwAva
I prevented a break-in at my (M24) girlfriend’s (F24) place. She’s terrified. What else can I do? I prevented a break-in at my (M24) girlfriend’s (F24) place. She’s terrified. What else can I do? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 29, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.