Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I [25M] don't want the responsibility of my GF's [20F] of 1.5 years autistic brother [5M]

Disclaimer 1: I don't have any knowledge about autism or any related topic.

Disclaimer 2: I am suspicious that maybe the kid is my gf's son.

So, I'm together with my girlfriend for 1.5 years. She never told me that his brother has autism, I found it out by myself accidentally. After a couple of months of our relationship, she started sending me her brother's pics, she probably wanted me to like him. They are from different fathers and both left after pregnancy. When she first brought him to our home (we moved in together when I was student, due to financial limitations), I found him really disturbing, annoying and noisy. He was kind of abuse to our dog as well. He likes to climb somewhere (bed or furniture) and jump, he did that by jumping onto our dog as well.

Months passed, she kept sending his pictures whenever she went home. I never made comments on the photos, just ignored them. Her mother lives 3 hours away and one time, my girlfriend was like "maybe my brother can have better education here". I ignored that as well. Whenever she gets holiday from school or something, her mom sends the kid here. We have neighbors downstairs and I kind of worry about getting complains because of constants jumping noise. So we had an argument because of that and although the kid was supposed to stay for 9 days, she took him back today.

She forgot the print outs of bus tickets at home, and both had 0 as fees. When I checked the text on it on google translate (I'm foreigner), it was saying it's free due to autism.

Now I can't go and ask to her. But I have many questions, like:

How come a mom would send his autistic kid to 3 hours away for 9 days, even if it's his sister? (mom is 50)

Although we end up fighting whenever she bring him, why did she keep bringing him? (she could have just stayed home if she missed him).

I don't know how much an autistic person is capable of living alone, is the final plan to make me somehow take the responsibility of the kid?

tl;dr: My girlfriend has 5 years old kid that always annoyed me when he was in our home. My girlfriend still kept bringing him. Today I found out that he has autism and I am concerned if she is trying to make me have the responsibility of the kid.



Submitted October 30, 2018 at 02:09PM by throwaway541239 https://ift.tt/2SsCZ9k
I [25M] don't want the responsibility of my GF's [20F] of 1.5 years autistic brother [5M] I [25M] don't want the responsibility of my GF's [20F] of 1.5 years autistic brother [5M] Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 31, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.