Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My[23M] friend[23M] threw the number of girls he's been with recently in my face. Didn't feel great

Over the summer, a coworker started inviting me out to hangout with his friends and eventually a friend group developed of five of us. Everyone in the group gets along pretty well. They seemed to like me and I had fun hanging out and going around on the weekends with them.

One guy in the group, we'll call him John, seemed like a pretty nice kid. We got along pretty well and he seemed to like me quite a bit. However, when he drinks he tends to be one of those people who loses control pretty quickly and is prone to saying and doing stupid things when out at the bars. He also tends to get very defensive very quickly and isn't great at taking a joke.

Anyway, two weekends ago we got the group together and were hanging out at his apartment. I called the Uber and sent out the request to split the fare to John. I asked him twice to accept the request and he essentially played it off like he was distracted with something else. I had a feeling he hoped I would drop it so he wouldn't have to pay. I didn't say anything for a minute and he mentioned that we should go to a certain place for food once the night was over. I chimed in asking if he was going to pay. As he sometimes tends to do, he immediately got defensive and told me "you can't even talk to me bro, I've f'd more girls this month than you have this year." That changed the whole mood in the room very quickly. If I could go back I would have ripped into him in that moment but at the time I didn't feel like ruining the night by firing back at him and potentially causing a bigger fight. He actually made an almost identical comment to another friend in the group earlier in the summer. I did press the issue about the Uber fare and he did split it with me. What do you guys think about him/the situation?

TLDR: Fell into a new friend group last summer. One of the people in the group, John, seemed like a pretty nice guy. We got along well. He is a sloppy drunk, however, and does stupid things when out drinking. Over the weekend I asked him to split an Uber fare with me, he acted like he was distracted with something else when I asked. He then mentioned getting food later and I told him "only if he paid". That triggered something in him and he told me "you can't even talk to me bro, I've f'd more girls this month than you have this year." What do you guys think about him/the situation?



Submitted October 31, 2018 at 08:40AM by BlueFenderJag https://ift.tt/2Qa3KOc
My[23M] friend[23M] threw the number of girls he's been with recently in my face. Didn't feel great My[23M] friend[23M] threw the number of girls he's been with recently in my face. Didn't feel great Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 31, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.