Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I can't get my boyfriend(M21) of nearly 2 years to help me(F22) clean the apartment

When we first moved in together he was adamant dishes would be done every night and the apartment cleaned every week. He would nag me if I just put a bowl in the sink without washing it. That lasted 3 weeks. It's now 3 months into living together and I always take on the bulk of work. If he does the bulk of the work on a given week, it's because we fought about it, and he promised to be better, but it only ever lasts a few days.

He works 2-4 days a week and I'm in college full time. It's my last semester and I've told him repeatedly I need him to take on the bulk, because I am struggling mental health wise and need to put my academics first. How do I get him to help without having to fight every week? I am too tired to keep doing it.

  • TL:DR: How do I get my SO to help me without having to constantly fight?


Submitted October 30, 2018 at 08:32AM by oboewan_kenobi6349 https://ift.tt/2Pv4dxs
I can't get my boyfriend(M21) of nearly 2 years to help me(F22) clean the apartment I can't get my boyfriend(M21) of nearly 2 years to help me(F22) clean the apartment Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 30, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.