Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Weird problem when my [26m] girlfriend [25f] wears heels

My girlfriend is very self conscious, especially about what she wears, especially since her sister and parents used to make fun of how she dressed. I never, ever say anything even remotely negative about her clothes because of this, and honestly, I love her style.

She doesn't wear heels very often, but she wore really high ones for our date night last night. I'm used to her being really really short, since she's maaaaaybe 5'2, and I'm well over 6'. Don't get me wrong, I thought she looked amazing but I just wasn't used to her being so tall. I kept hitting her in the face when I tried to put my arm around her, grabbing her leg instead of her hand, and accidentally smacking her butt just from swinging my arms.

She kept asking if I was ok since I was acting weird, and I want to explain myself to her, but I don't want her to feel self conscious or feel like she can't wear heels, since this is mostly my problem. How can I approach the issue without being insensitive?

tl;dr wasn't used to my girlfriend's height in heels and now she thinks I was acting weird



Submitted October 29, 2018 at 04:23PM by EvenInterest https://ift.tt/2zmS83x
Weird problem when my [26m] girlfriend [25f] wears heels Weird problem when my [26m] girlfriend [25f] wears heels Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 30, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.