Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Girlfriend[20] cheated on me [20M] in a horrible way and i feel broken

I’ve known her for almost an year now and to be onest it was incredible. She had some horrible experiences as a child and a few years ago as well and.. as I got to know her I made a promise to myself that I would never make her feel that way again. One mounth ago she went to a college as well and we were a few hours away with the train. I knew when she went there that distance might cause problems and we had a really serious talk about it, or so I thought. I’ve been cheated on before so she knew that’s something I can’t forgive and given her experiences.. I believed in her completly, I never imagined she would do something like this. It took me a LOT of time to gain her trust.. to make her understand I would never hurt her in any way, that i trully wanted to be close to her... so that’s another way i thought i knew i can trust her, because she usually doesn’t talk like this to someone else.

Usually we talk the entire day, with the exception of a few hours when one us might be busy, but we know about each other. That was until this friday. She was not answering anything. Not my messages, not my calls, nothing. She would just leave me on “seen”. First i thought something happened and i got really scared.. so i called her room colleague and she told me she went to a hotel on friday and has not returned yet. That’s when I started to shake and.. i’ve not slept very much since.

And today.. she finally gave me a message. It was exactly this “I’ve done something I can’t tell you, something you can’t forgive.”

Now i feel broken.. simply broken and I don’t know who to talk to.. so maybe someone here can help me

TL;DR! The girl I’ve been dating for a year, which i trusted completly given some experiences she had before and given the things she told me.. out of the blue, cheated on me. I need someone to talk to..



Submitted October 29, 2018 at 07:43AM by Rybellion https://ift.tt/2DbJDfW
Girlfriend[20] cheated on me [20M] in a horrible way and i feel broken Girlfriend[20] cheated on me [20M] in a horrible way and i feel broken Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 29, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.