Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (29f) husband (32m) isn't comprehending what it means to be separated

My husband and I have been married for almost 7 years. We have been going through a lot these past two years because of my husband being unable to keep his vows to me. The last argument that we've had involved me having to jump out of a window and spraining my wrist because he wouldn't let me leave out the front door.

It was actually HIS idea for us to be separated because we just can't get along but a divorce also isn't an option for either of us. I'm getting married one time and one time only. I've told him that I was willing to go to counseling or anything so that we wouldn't have to be separated but he disagreed and thought it was for the best. As I was saying, he was the one who brought forth the idea that we should spend some time away from each other. He didn't want to move out of the house so we were still living together for about a month until I decided to start staying in a hotel because the animosity and tension in the house was too much. We did talk about what we expected out of the separation. We agreed that we could date whoever we wanted and that basically there were no rules, great but we would still keep tabs on one another and communicate when it came to shared finances.

I spoke to him on the phone and told him that I was considering taking out some money so that I could rent myself an apartment and not have to depend on my family for a place to stay. I told him that I just wanted to take out some money for a deposit and some furniture but then I'll set up my own bank account and take it from there. He disagreed with me doing this. He told me that he didn't understand why I was renting an entire apartment when we already have a home.... I've explained to him that we are separated so I need my own space. Separated means not together. Not by him. I know that this separation is just temporary but I need my own space and I hate staying in hotels.

He calls and texts me every single day. I don't understand how he expects us to get some space from each other if he's doing the same thing he was when we were still together. It's never anything important he just asks to FaceTime or to see what I'm up to. I've explained to him that he has to stop doing this because this goes against everything that we are trying to do. We are trying to have a break from one another so that we can think and heal but he's just not following suit.

Tl;Dr: Husband and I are separated but he is constantly contacting me and not giving me space



Submitted October 30, 2018 at 02:02PM by justfornow1881 https://ift.tt/2PEthCt
My (29f) husband (32m) isn't comprehending what it means to be separated My (29f) husband (32m) isn't comprehending what it means to be separated Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 31, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.