Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

[20M][20F] Girlfriend won't tell guys from work that she is in a relationship

I've been dating this girl for 8 months now and we've had our ups and downs. In the beginning of summer she started an internship and she met some guys there. I was fine with her hanging out with guys but they were hanging out alone and I asked her if they know that we were dating and she said no. I told her I would really appreciate if they know because they are going to flirt with her. This guy used to text her the entire summer and I repeatedly told her that I would appreciate if she told them. She says they're just friends so I tell her what negative effect can happen and she said it can impact their friendship? The thing is, some other guy also asked her out and instead of telling him that she had someone already, she just said she was busy. I don't have a problem with her hanging out with guys but when they hang out alone and the guys don't know she's with someone, to me it feels like she is getting attention from other guys and letting them flirt with her. I am open to other opinions and would like some advice on what to do.

TL;dr girlfriend hangs out alone with guys and doesn't tell them she is in a relationship, makes me feel like she wants attention from those guys



Submitted October 30, 2018 at 04:50AM by Relationshipsowaway https://ift.tt/2Q3fZfz
[20M][20F] Girlfriend won't tell guys from work that she is in a relationship [20M][20F] Girlfriend won't tell guys from work that she is in a relationship Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 30, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.