Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Hubby [27M] with friend [24F]. I don't feel comfortable [24F].

So husband is an extremely popular guy. He works out, looks good and everyone likes him. I try my best, but I am definitely more introverted than he is.

Last summer before we got married he went to a music festival with a girl I've met before. She is funny and beautiful and I really liked her. I didn't go to the festival, since I had to work and honestly didn't feel like it. I told hubby to go without a second thought. This girl wound up hanging out with my hubby and the group he was with, and to begin with, I felt fine. But then, whenever they were filmed they were always together. Always laughing with each other, sitting next to each other. She would film him, he would film her and so on. It really seemed like they were flirting.

So when the festival was over, I brought it up with him. He was really sorry, and told me how he didn't realise it. He said his intention was definitely not to be flirtatious, but he could also see how it looked from the outside. He apologised and told me it wouldn't be like that again.

Now, she hasn't exactly ignored me. Sometimes we talk when we run into each other, but I don't know, I have a weird gut feeling about her now. She definitely gives him a lot of attention.

Yesterday they were helping a mutual friend move, and since I was working on the weekend, I couldn't be there.

She asked him whether he would like to hang out sometime. Husband has asked how I feel about it, because he wouldn't do it if I don't feel alright.

I don't feel good about it to be honest, but I don't know whether I am just being overly jealous and restricting him an innocent meeting with a potential friend, or whether my gut feeling is okay, and telling him I don't feel good about this is okay. I don't think he means anything flirtatious about it, but I believe she does.

Because I told him I don't feel good, he will tell her no, which is extremely respectful and how it should be. However I feel like I'm being this overly jealous wife restricting her husband from doing platonic activities with another female friend.

What do you think? Am I overthinking this? Am I being fair?

Tl;Dr : husbands friend makes me uncomfortable because she comes off as flirty. She asked husband to hang out, and he is going to turn her down, because I don't feel good about it. Am I being fair?



Submitted October 28, 2018 at 12:04PM by howcannamingbesohard https://ift.tt/2OVvGsQ
Hubby [27M] with friend [24F]. I don't feel comfortable [24F]. Hubby [27M] with friend [24F]. I don't feel comfortable [24F]. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 29, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.