Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Am I crazy? Fiance [26/F] believes that calling a man "hot" to his face is not considered flirting. I [27/M] think it oversteps the line.

Hey all, I'll make it quick. My fiance and I have a normally great relationship, together four years. I wouldn't ever take her as overly flirtatious with other men. Though she has a bubbly personality that can be misinterpreted as flirty. She's been hit on many times at her last job, but since she wasn't flirting back I never minded, just horny dumb guys.

However we just got into an argument. I don't know what brought it up, but she was talking about a guy at her new work and their conversation, she told him he was hot. Obviously I was taken aback and said that type of language makes me uncomfortable and is over the line. I asked why she would do that. She told me that she can tell men that they are "hot" and that it doesn't count as flirting, it counts as complimenting. She said that if she had touched him and moved her eyes down his body then it would have been considered flirting.

I feel like this oversteps boundaries and is way across the line. Am I fucking crazy? If you're going to call somebody "hot" isn't that more than simply a compliment? I've been having a weird feeling in my gut for a while so this kinda doesn't help that feeling. Should I be worried?

tl;dr: Fiance says calling men "hot" to their face isn't flirting or overstepping boundaries. I think otherwise.



Submitted October 31, 2018 at 01:41PM by throwaway3807654 https://ift.tt/2qng1DY
Am I crazy? Fiance [26/F] believes that calling a man "hot" to his face is not considered flirting. I [27/M] think it oversteps the line. Am I crazy? Fiance [26/F] believes that calling a man "hot" to his face is not considered flirting. I [27/M] think it oversteps the line. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 31, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.